The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Fooza Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Fooza whether on the Fooza Platform or otherwise.
By using the Fooza Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Fooza /Platform.
We may occasionally update this Policy, and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Fooza Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Fooza Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. Fooza shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website access for the links contained on the Fooza Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your Fooza account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Fooza Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by Fooza at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your login information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favourite vendors, special merchant requests, the contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Fooza Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use of our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with Fooza for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the Fooza Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that require Fooza access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the Fooza Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Fooza Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real-time information or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Fooza Platform;
- Stored information and files: Fooza mobile application (Fooza app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the Fooza app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Fooza app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees.
If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
Information we receive from other sources –
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customised audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are a partner restaurant, merchant or delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable deliveries and other services, enable features to personalise your Fooza account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our Fooza Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (email or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalising content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- If you are a partner restaurant or merchant or delivery partner, to track the progress of delivery or status of the order placed by our customers;
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymise and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
We analyse the log files of our Fooza Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information that we collect for the following purposes:
With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as Payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyse and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organising sweepstakes for us.
With Partner Restaurants/Merchant: While you place a request to order food through the Fooza Platform, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants/merchants with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant/merchant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, Fooza may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
While you cannot opt-out of advertising on the Fooza Platform, you may opt-out of much interest-based advertising on third party sites and through third-party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalised ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
- We use vault and tokenisation services from third-party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenisation services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Fooza Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Please be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Fooza Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Fooza. You can log in to manage your email preferences at fooza.in, or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt-out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Fooza.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able to offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND FOOZA PLATFORM SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at email@example.com or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address: